Today it is difficult for me to be thankful… I’ve been sick and tired and choir camp starts in a week…. life is about to get different… but there are some things I can be thankful for. My counselor got my school schedule figured out for the school year(granted she yelled at me for taking 6 advanced classes and show choir, but eh, she underestimates the power of Menter.). this week we celebrated the past 3 and a half years with my youth pastor, as he is resigning. On Sunday we had an official youth group prayer meeting. Last Friday we got home from an amazing youth trip(no, I’m not going to post a big long thing about all the stuff God did in my life. Why? Don’t ask, it’s just not in me.) Saturday held my last day of detasseling and my first paycheck. My funds for Euro-tour 2011 are pouring in!!! I got to teach my beloved students piano today.
Okay official list of things I am thankful for this week
1. God and his infinite glory(Thursday-Friday)
2. Getting paid(Saturday)
3. Parties with my beloved friends from school and church alike(Sunday)
4. Catching up on sleep(Monday)
5. Teaching student and trying new thing(Archery)(Tuesday)
6. Going on adventures(Spontaneous trip to Barnes and Noble with Joanna) and naps(Wednesday)
7. Amazing(Albeit worried) school counselors, enthusiastic students, talented students, and Jam sessions(Today)
Yes, even though I’m standing on the brink of scaries, I still have many things to be thankful for.